Who we are
Elins Nigeria Limited is a registered business in Nigeria that has become a household name in the business of Refrigeration and Air-conditioning. The company commenced business operations in 1982 as a medium scale sole proprietorship, initiated by Linus Akujuobi Onuegbu and Elizabeth Nnenna Onuegbu. The company began to grow from a sole proprietorship in the mid-80s with customers like Nestle, Pera Beam, Leventis, John Holt, Nulec, Philips etc. as major customers.
Today, Elins Nigeria Limited has successfully become a member of National Association of Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Practitioners (NARAP) with membership number: N247/LG/12. The goal of NARAP is to ensure that the quality and standard of refrigeration and air conditioning products and materials imported into Nigeria are of the international acceptable standard. Elins Nigeria Limited received its first award as an effective and productive member of NARAP on 3rd April 2009.
In our quest for excellence and as a well-experienced company with uncommon goodwill in the business of refrigeration and air-conditioning, we import top quality products and materials from several notable countries around the world. Also, we are distributors of well-known international brands such as Samsung, Panasonic, Sharp, Scanfrost, Ignis, Sanyo, LG, and etcetera.
Elins Nigeria limited as one of the major distributors of Panasonic air-conditions in Nigeria was recently recognized internationally in Malaysia. The company was represented by her Managing Director Mrs. Elizabeth Onuegbu.
All return complaints must be made within 24 hours of receiving an item.
A complaint is made by sending a mail containing the complaints about the item delivered and reasons for a return to firstname.lastname@example.org or by placing a call to 0802 300 3789. A review of the complaint will be made within 12 hours. If your complaint is valid, you will receive an authorization for return email and you will be given 24 hours to return the item.
Requirments for a valid return procedure:
- Items should be repacked into its original packaging
- All other accessories that came with it should also be packed and returned with the item.
- Ensure that it is in its original condition
- Attach the delivery invoice that came with it (as proof that it was delivered by us)
- If the item is returned fulfilling these requirements, an email will be sent to you to notify you when the returned item is received by us and the product assessment will begin.
- Our team will conduct an assessment of the product returned to make sure all complaints made are valid.
- If the item passes the assessment and the reasons for return are found to be valid, our team will contact you to resolve the issue either by exchanging the item with one that suits you or refunds your money. Please note that this refund will be less money deducted for shipping.
- Should there be any item damaged due to our transportation, please contact Dewine Place Call centre 0802 300 3789 within 24 hours for claim purposes. Remember to send back all items including free promotional items if any that came with the purchase. If forgotten, the return will not be accepted.