You can always count on Elins for the best products, parts, accessories and experts.
Refrigeration and Air-conditioning experts with 36 years’ experience
Mon-Sat: 8:00am - 6:00pm
24h Emergency Service
You can always count on Elins for the best products, parts, accessories and experts.
Our technical services team, Black Tech, performs complete home air conditioning installations as well as AC relocations and upgrade installations. Our team is able to install all kinds of residential HVAC systems ranging from ductless and ducted systems, surface or conduit piping for ductless systems, multi-zone systems and more.
First, Black Tech conducts a preliminary site inspection to gather the necessary information about the specifications of the room(s) for an effortless installation operation. After the information has been compiled, we give a free consultation to ensure adequate dissemination of information and to familiarise you with Black Tech’s mode of operation. Thereafter, we come in fully prepared and adequately equipped with our tools and equipment and install your air conditioning system seamlessly with our wealth of expertise.
All home air conditioning installations come with a six month or one-year labor workmanship warranty depending on your service agreement with us. We have been in business for more than 30 years because of our outstanding services.
Thousands of homeowners each year specifically request, or unknowingly pay, to have an oversized/undersized HVAC system installed in their home. A properly designed air conditioning system is very important when cost and efficiency is taken into consideration. The residential conditioning design process begins with a free consultation from one of our highly trained technical professionals and engineers. We guarantee immense satisfaction and top-notch designs exclusively mapped out for your needs.
We have expert professionals that can accurately diagnose the faults with your air conditioning and refrigeration systems. With more than 30 years of Elins being in existence, we’ve amassed a great vault of experience and expertise in all things HVAC-R. We have a roster of highly skilled engineers, technicians, electricians and contract staff that have been trained consistently over the years in order to be conversant with the technological changes in the global HVAC-R industry.
Our services team, Black Tech, can help you with the repair of your HVAC-R systems at an affordable rate. We have the skills and technical know-how to solve your air conditioning problems effortlessly. You can bring your ductless air conditioning units to us or we can come over to your residence to fix it on the spot – you choose.
Maintenance of an AC/Refrigeration system is very important in order to increase the lifespan of the system, reduce the cost of repairs in the long run and to ensure that your system is running at high efficiency. Detection of faults in an AC system can also be detected in time in order to avoid further deterioration of the system. This is done by frequent servicing of the HVAC-R system quarterly, biannually or annually depending on your needs.
The Standard Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement provides basic coverage for the parts of
your air conditioning system that needs frequent service. Please refer to the following list for
specific parts coverage under your agreement
★ Low & High-Pressure Switch
★ Air Handler Circuit Board
★ Time Delay Relay
★ Blower Motor Metering Device
★ Condenser Fan Blade
★ Crankcase Heater
★ Transformer Running Capacitor
★ Condenser Motor
★ Blower Belt
★ Contactor Blower Control
★ Fan Relay
★ Refrigerant, 300g Max
★ Starting Capacitor
★ Running capacitor
★ Evaporator motor
Also included is a Preventative Maintenance Inspection, which provides the following as may
apply to customer unit:
1. Check air handler filters. Clean or replace as necessary.
2. Check for adequate refrigerant charge
3. Check condenser and clean if necessary
4. Lubricate condenser fan motor
5. Check condenser fan blades for tightness
6. Tighten electrical connections at equipment
7. Check voltage at unit under load
8. Check condensate drain for blockage. Clean as necessary
9. Check blower belt for the condition, tension, and alignment.
10. Lubricate all bearings where applicable
11. Check blower for cleanliness
12. Check all safety controls
13. Inspect contactor points
14. Check and clean thermostat
15. Check lockout control
16. Inspect evaporator coil cleanliness
17. Inspect starting capacitor
18. Inspect running capacitor
19. Check for vibration and noise
20. Inspect relays
21. Check and record running and starting amperages
22. Check and record suction and discharge pressures
23. Make recommendations of any needed repairs to the air conditioning system
HVAC is short for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. HVAC is most oftenused to depictthe whole heating and cooling system consisting of the duct work, air filters, humidification controls, and registers.
Is it making strange noises? Is it cooling or heating all areas of your home sufficiently? Has it been taking longer to cool down or heat up? Have your utility bills been rising for no apparent reason? Any of these are signs that you may have a problem that needs service. In most cases, the longer you delay, the worse any underlying problems will get. So be sure to contact Horizon Services to check out your system whenever you notice anything out of the ordinary.
According to studies created by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, exposure to air pollutants indoors can be 100 times higher than outdoors. Frequent dusting and vacuuming can help reduce the amount of dust.
Temperature settings depend on the time of year and your personal preferences. In the summer, the average temperature setting is 75°-80°. In the winter 68°-72° is the norm. Remember, when leaving your house; try to avoid drastic temperature changes. Do not set your temperature back more than 5°; this will cause your unit to work harder to achieve the desired temperature setting.
Say goodbye to shoddy guesswork. The BlackTech technicians plan and design the best R & A systems tailored specifically to your needs, for optimum effectiveness and energy savings.
At BlackTech, we bring the goods to you! We deliver your authentic R & A systems straight to your site, and we make sure we get them up and running!
● Heating, cooling and domestic hot water produced with a single system
● Best in terms of efficiency: even at extreme outdoor temperatures
● Environmentally friendly: can be connected to solar panels
● Technology that adapts to each home: extreme low temp, high Temperature, whatever the climate
● Wide range of solutions: floor heating, radiators, and fan coils
● Low running costs: benefit from low energy bills
● Cooling and heating operations, as well as hot water supply, are
available with the combination of MULTI V and Hydro Kit solutions.
● Hydro Kit reduces CO₂ emissions with its highly efficient solution
● Energy costs can be minimized by reusing the waste heat from indoor units
● It is also possible to install equivalent levels of capital costs as a
boiler system while minimizing energy bills due to lower operating costs.
● Maximum efficiency and comfort with Econavi sensor
● nanoe™ air purifying system, 99% effective on both airborne and adhesive
mould, viruses, bacteria and pollen allergen
● Aerowings to control air draft direction
● Mild Dry Cooling: prevent a rapid decrease in room humidity
● Super Quiet! Only 19dB(A), equivalent to night-time in the countryside
● More powerful airflow to quickly reach the desired temperature
● Wired control (Optional)
● Smartphone control (Optional)
● Triangle Design For Powerful Cooling
● The Samsung Air Conditioner begins cooling the air fast using its powerful Fast Cool mode, so it gets there quickly. It then automatically changes the mode to Comfort Cool to maintain the desired temperature
● Cools Faster, Farther, and Wider
● The Samsung Air Conditioner features an energy-efficient Digital Inverter with EER 10.1. It can maintain the desired temperature without frequently shutting off and on, so it consumes less energy
● The Samsung Air Conditioner’s Single User mode uses less compressor capacity, reducing power consumption, while still providing a cool and comfortable environment
● Virus Doctor and Easy Filter eliminates dust, dangerous airborne contaminants, and allergens, as well as bacteria and viruses, including the Influenza A and Corona viruses* – firstly using a filter and secondly with Virus Doctor
● Smart Installation checks for common problems to make sure it is properly installed
● Stable, Long-lasting Performance
● Unlike conventional filters that are often difficult to access, the Samsung Air Conditioner’s Easy Filter is located outside, on the top
● The Samsung Air Conditioner includes Smart Check, an automatic error-monitoring system. It detects and diagnoses problems at an early stage and provides quick and easy troubleshooting solutions using a smartphone App
● Cooling Capacity: 9,000-12,000 Btu/h
● Kids will still be taken care after kicking the quilt away during sleep
● Kid sleep curve provides maximum comfort during sleep
● Photosensitive Sensor provides more care for kids
● Indoor noise could be as low as 19 dB, provides a super silent environment
● Its innovative circular design can match a multitude of interior designs, so it perfectly fits in everywhere. Its minimalist modern styling creates a sophisticated look and its circular shape stands out beautifully
● Evenly circulates & cools every corner
● A bladeless design softly disperses cool air across the room, making you comfortably cool without feeling a cold draft. With no blades to block the air flow, it also expels 25% more air and spreads it farther.
● An innovative Booster Fan enables cool air to be expelled at much lower angles. It creates a low-pressure area around the outlet, so that cool air comes out parallel to the ceiling and disperses across a wider area
● Intuitively control its performance and see where the air is going. The Wireless Remote Controller’s Jog shuttle and button offer a fun way to adjust the air flow and a Circular LED Display shows its direction
● Allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling for year round comfort
● Titanium apatite deodorising air purification filter traps microscopic particles, decomposes odours and even deactivates bacteria
● Either top, or top and bottom discharge vents can be utilised to distribute air evenly throughout the room
● An optimal fan speed is automatically selected to suit the set temperature for a more efficient operation
● Heating operation commences only when the airflow is warm, preventing those unwanted cold draughts
● Robust design enables the unit to operate from -15°CDB in Heating mode to 46°CWB in Cooling mode
● Daikin’s DC Fan motor is efficient and compact, featuring five step fan speeds including quiet and auto mode
● When operating in the Program Dry Function mode, the microprocessor intelligently adjusts temperature and airflow rate to reduce humidity with minimal compromise to comfort
● Danfoss Residential and Light Commercial Air Conditioning Scroll
Compressors install quickly and easily
● These compressors feature a design that minimizes internal parts,
decreasing overall weight, and significantly reducing the sound produced
● With a bolt pattern and liquid and suction line connections that match up
almost identically to those of other major scroll compressor
manufacturers, Danfoss scroll compressors can be used to replace
compressors made by both Danfoss and other companies
● Copeland Scroll variable speed ZPVC compressors are designed and
engineered to deliver maximum cooling and heating efficiency when you
need it most
● 2nd generation variable speed compressor
● Diameters from 1/8″ to 8-1/8″
● Hard or soft lengths and soft coils
● K, L, M & DWV for plumbing applications
● ACR & Dehydrated Refrigeration Coils for HVAC/R applications
● Oxygen/Medical Gas copper tube available
● Meets applicable ASTM standards
● Refrigeration Tube is manufactured generally in accordance with ASTM B 280-88 and ASTM B 743-88 for use with refrigerant gases
● All tubes are thoroughly degreased and tube ends are capped to prevent the ingress of moisture (coil ends are capped)
● Coils are separated by paper / plastic sheets supplied in cardboard cartons
● By uniting advanced software and hardware technologies for greater energy savings during actual operation and combining the technologies of VRV, VRT and VAV, we have attained both energy savings and comfortable air conditioning
● The control functions of inverter technology have been integrated on printed circuit boards. As well as improving reliability, this has reduced the number of parts and enabled downsizing
● The automatic refrigerant charge function automates the charging of the proper refrigerant amount and the closing of shut-off valves by simply pressing a switch after pre-charging. This function contributes to optimised operation efficiency, higher quality and easier installation
● Daikin Rooftop Package Units can be easily converted from horizontal to vertical (downward) supply and return air duct configuration by relocating the panels and supply air fan mounting
● The sheet metal condensate drain pan is powder coated for corrosion resistance
● Daikin Rooftop Packaged Units offer more than 27 functional and control capabilities
● All Daikin Rooftop Package Units feature a belt driven supply air fan, with a variable pitch pulley to deliver a wide range of supply air volumes and external static pressures. Servicing of supply air fan motors, pulleys and belts can be all be carried out on site, minimizing downtime and simplifying routine and unplanned maintenance
● A 50mm filter slot is provided as standard in instances where a field supplied filter is required
● Daikin’s UAYQ-C series Rooftop Packaged Units have been developed to provide air conditioning solutions that are energy efficient, simple to use and reliable, ensuring full compliance with MEPS requirements
● Fixed base beams provide a rigid foundation for the entire rooftop packaged unit. Designed for easy installation as well as exceptional performance, the base beam has integrated forklift slots and pre-drilled rigging holes. It is also designed to allow mounting on a roof curb, with detailed guidelines for dimension of the roof curb requirements provided in the installation manual